Support artistic creation
Each year, the donations of our Friends members help to reinforce the mission of the festival by supporting a new creation. Joining this community of enthusiasts is also an opportunity to get a glimpse behind the scenes, meeting artists, and making surprising artistic discoveries. Become a Friend by supporting artistic creation in all its forms!
Friends: € 50 and more
- The Friends Night in March 2022: introduction to the festival programme.
- A meeting with the supported artist after one of their performances during the festival.
- Mention of your name in the brochure, on the website and in the festival centre (unless you don’t want to).
Best Friends: € 250 and more
- At the beginning of the year: a meeting with the directors to discuss the upcoming festival.
- During the festival: invitations to discover the festival behind the scenes: general rehearsals, meeting with the artists, guided tours, etc.
- All the preceding items for the Friends.
Maecenas: € 1000 and more
- A meeting with the supported artist and with the direction during the year.
- The possibility to participate in a prospection-journey with the artistic directors (2019: Tunis, 2021: Paris, trip at your costs).
- All the preceding items for the Friends and Best Friends.
Good to know
- You have to book and pay your tickets at the box office.
- Meetings (with the artists or the directors), guided tours and general rehearsals are always free.
Join our Friends
Make your donation via deposit into the account of the Fondation Roi Baudoin, and join our Friends. We'll contact you when we've received your donation.
King Baudouin Foundation
BE10 0000 0000 0404 (BIC BPOTBEB1)
Structured code: 015/1500/00065
Donations of € 40 or more made in Belgium are tax deductible (-45%).
The King Baudouin Foundation sends you the fiscal receipt at the beginning of the following year.
Monthly donations are also possible.
Family of Didier Annicq, Claude de Selliers de Moranville, Michaël Erhart, Pierre Paul Fontainas, An Fonteyne, Olivier & Véronique Gillerot – Van Lierde, Edith Klapwijk, Jean-Luc Peêrs
Fabienne Bessonne, Gaia Devaux, Sandrine Carneroli, Frédérique Chabaud, Jeannine Dath, Philippe De Baere, Stefaan De Clerck, Fabrice & Manoëlle de Kerchove, Bernadette & Michel de Visscher, Charles & Fabienne Delogne – Vermeulen, Benoit Duplat, Patricia Emsens, Jean-François Gerard, Olivier Gevart, Jean Jans, Asisé Mateo Gonzalez, Jean-Luc et Sophie Mauclet, Dominique Mussche, Iwein & Renée Scheer – Lodewijckx, Anne & Christophe Steyaert, Herlinde Van De Maele, Odile Van der Vaeren, Anne-Sophie Van Neste, Alexandra Van Laethem, André Wielemans, Isabelle Wynen
Rudy Aerts, Françoise Biernaux, Leo Bogaerts, Charlotte & Thierry Bouckaert, Anne-Marie Breart, Alain Camu, Thierry & Véronique Craeye – Berhin, Guy de Bellefroid, Bruno de Halleux, Pascale De Moyer, Bruno Della Pietra, Katrien Delcourt, Myriam Delmotte, Lydia Deveen-De Pauw, Christel Dusoleil, Catherine Fache, Carine Fol, Anne Froschmaier, Chiara Funari, Régine Geûens, Hannelore Goeman, Jean-Pierre Hoa, Iannoula Kapodistrias, Ayse Nur Karamanoglu, Pascal Kienlen-Campard, Celesta & Guido Lamote-Sarens, Nicolas Le Bret, George Legrain, Jean-Marie Lequesne, Madeline Lutjeharms, Remy & Vinciane Mannès-Ingeveld, Birgit Martens, Elisabeth Mayer, Stien Michiels, Gianluca Monte, Laure Nyssen, Stéphanie Pécourt, Jean-Louis & Michèle Rollé – Lejeune, Norbert Schoebel, Andras Schwarz, Dorota Szeligowska, Xavier Tihon, Olivier t'Kint de Roodenbeke, Nathalie Van Braekel, Eric Van De Graaf, Koen Van Muylem, Jan Van Reusel, Anna Van Waeg, Rik Vernack, Anne Watthee, Gerda Willems, Françoise Wolff
And all Friends who prefer to stay anonymous, and all Friends who have joined in the meantime.
Ruth Collier, Pierre Paul Fontainas
Sophie Van Stratum
+32 (0)2 219 07 07